We always hope to be the best and hold on to the head of the game. Similarly, if you are paying for your CBSE Class 8 exam, Math question paper for class 8 and Mathematic book of Ncert will be the only question that will help you be the most useful. Because in CBSE Class 8, Mathematics is the only point where students can obtain full marks in the exam. But to secure full marks or excel in Mathematics, you need good tools which need smart work.
In this article, we present some tips which will help students to fare strongly in the class 8 maths question paper. However, before we start providing for the review, let’s learn regarding the Mathematics syllabus.
Syllabus of CBSE Class 8 Mathematics:
|List of Chapters||Marks weightage (in %)|
|Understanding Quadrilaterals Continues||04|
|Squares and squares roots||12|
|Cube and Cube Roots||06|
|Algebraic Expressions & identities||8|
|Algebraic Expressions & identities continues||4|
|Visualizing solid shapes||7|
|Exponents and Powers||6|
|Direct and Inverse Propositions||8|
|Introduction to graphs||4|
|Introduction to graph continues||8|
|Playing with numbers||10|
Based on the table, we value every CBSE Math question paper for class 8 student to focus on the 4 members highlighted. First, you need to start with the chapters that have the most significant weightage of marks in the examination. Then you need to focus on learning the fundamentals of each chapter.
Learning the basic ideas in each chapter is necessary, as it will also help you in preparing for aggressive exams such as JEE and NEET. To get the best knowledge about any subject in CBSE, you can always use NCERT Solutions in which any part (and its topics) is covered in detail. By reading from textbook solutions, learners are easily able to get more marks in the examination without the help of teachers, thus saving their valuable time and without going to education or a coaching club.
6 Tips to follow for CBSE Class 8 Math:
1) Constant practice: Practice makes people character. So, to learn and excel in Mathematics, you need to regularly practice. You need to go through different papers to excel in the examination. Practice is a key parameter that will support you in understanding the subject.
2) Focus on challenging topics: If you need to get well, you need to focus on the challenging chapters and thoroughly understand all the concepts. Try to complete the sections like quadrilaterals, geometry, and algebraic concepts first, then pass them on to the others. This is because these subjects are most challenging and the concepts that you learn now will also be used in future studies. So always try to complete the hard things first rather than making the more obvious ones.
3) Prefer the NCERT Solutions: CBSE itself teaches students to use the NCERT Solutions. This is because each idea is given chapter-wise. Students get basic penetration on a problem and know what to focus on to get well in the exam.
4) Refer to sample papers: If you need to shine in Mathematics, then you need to refer to served sample papers. By thoroughly studying the subject, you can gain more marks. Most questions that will be required in your exam will be like those from such issue papers.
5) Clear all your doubts: You need to make sure that you don’t have any doubt connected to a certain topic. By clearing all problems, you can study well and clear the exam easily.
6) Prefer only Ncert books: We all knows about Ncert books the most trustable books are Ncert books with no mistake at all as compare to all other brands books.
3 Common mistakes to avoid while preparing for CBSE Class 8 Math Question:
- Avoid skipping topics with fewer marks/weightage as fundamentals studied in Class 8 will also be important in future studies.
- Never try to venture a question if you are not clear regarding the concept. It will not lead you everywhere and will utterly consume more time.
- Don’t try to learn Mathematics with actors who try to avoid it at any cost.
Finally, have a dedicated 1 hour of education and 1 hour of patients. Follow this method at least twice a week. Remembering these tips and avoiding the standard errors will help you to score more points in the CBSE Class 8 Mathematics exam.
We provide the possible way to study for Math question paper for class 8. You have to just practice 1 hour a day thatsall If you do it on regularly basis then this all syllabus will completed at the time.